Pro-Ject - E1 Phono - Turntable - Black
Turntables are available for local pick-up only. All turntables are stored off-site and are delivered once weekly. You will receive an email when your turntable is ready to be picked up.
Handmade in Europe, the E1 Phono from Pro-Ject Audio Systems aims to deliver a great sound experience for listeners on a limited budget. Whether you’re a beginner, or an experienced vinyl enthusiast, the E1 Phono won’t disappoint. Plug & Play design with pre-adjusted tracking force and anti-skate (performed by experienced factory technicians) provides the best settings for your turntable. Just sit back and enjoy your favourite records.
The E1 Phono is equipped with a 33/45rpm electronic speed switch and a by-passable internal phono preamplifier.
The stylish CNC-machined composite fiber plinth in gloss black is carefully manufactured to ensure there are no hollow spaces inside. The lightweight and low-friction 8.6″ aluminum tonearm is optimized for the included high quality Ortofon OM 5e cartridge. The new ABS Polymer main platter is strengthened with purpose-designed ridges in order to create an ideal, low-resonance platform for your vinyl. To protect your E1 Phono from dust, you will also find an elegant acrylic dust cover with adjustable hinges in the box. Boasting premium materials, stylish aesthetics and a rich, lively sound, the E1 Phono provides no compromise in sonic performance, despite its affordable price.
- Switchable MM phono preamp
- Low-mass tonearm & headshell design
- Low-resonance ABS polymer main platter
- Damped DC motor
- Electronic speed change
- Preset VTF and anti-skate compensation
- Factory-aligned Ortofon OM 5e cartridge
- Belt-driven sub-platter under main platter
- Purpose-designed phono cable
- Gold-plated female RCA connectors
- Dust cover included
- Handmade in Europe
- Speed: 33/45rpm (electronic speed change)
- Wow & flutter at 33rpm: +/-0.25%; 45rpm: +/-0.23%
- Speed drift at 33rpm: +/-0.7%; 45rpm: +/-0.6%
- Signal to noise: 65dB
- Effective tonearm length/mass: 8.6” (218.5mm)/7g
- Overhang: 22.0mm
- Incuded: 15V DC/0.8A power supply, dust cover, 45rpm adapter
- Power consumption: 4.5W
- Dimensions: 420 x 112 x 330mm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 3.5kg net
- Phono preamp input impedance: 47kohms/100pF
- Phono preamp RIAA-equalization accuracy: 20Hz-20kHz / +/-0.5dB